Thank you for visiting www.firelink.media (“Website”).
If You Do Not Agree
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE TERMS, PRIVACY NOTICE AND/OR COOKIES POLICY OR ANY PART OF THEM THEN YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
This Website is intended for international use. However, Company gives no guarantee that the details presented on this Website are correct worldwide. Should you access this Website, please note that it is your own responsibility to ensure that you act in compliance with local legislation applicable in that place.
No Use of Our Website by Children
Our Website is for general audience and not intentionally targeted to children. So please note that we do not knowingly collect any personal data from anyone under fourteen (14) years of age.
We shall remove any information and/or personal data from, and/or related to children under the age of fourteen (14) immediately once we become aware that such data had been provided to us. If you aware or have certain grounds to believe that a child under the age of fourteen (14) has provided us with his or her personal data without consent of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us at [email protected]
Please review our Privacy Notice for more information.
This Website, including all materials, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions whether or not a copyright notice is present on the materials. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music, sounds and other materials on this Website (“Content”) are subject to the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the Company, its affiliated companies and/or its licensors. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Content. Except as expressly provided herein, Company does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks or copyrights.
Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and Content thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way. You agree not to dispute our ownership or validity of our rights in the Content on this Website.
You may view and download the Content at this Website only for your personal, non-commercial use. We may suspend or terminate your use of this Website at any time for any reason. This authorization to use the Website and/or the Content is not a transfer of title in the Content and/or copies of the Content and is subject to the following restrictions:
- (a) you must retain, on all copies of the Content downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials;
- (b) you may not modify the Content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose;
- (c) you must not transfer the Content to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner's prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein.
This Website may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by the Company or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other websites or any products and/or services that may be offered through those and/or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered as an endorsement of the content of linked websites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked websites. Company is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
Changes to the Terms and the Website
We may change or modify the Terms from time-to-time without notice other than posting the amended Terms on the Website. The amended Terms will automatically be effective when posted on our Website. Your continued use of our Website after any changes in these Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes. We reserve the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any portion thereof), including any and all Content contained on the Website, at any time without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website (or any portion thereof).
Please view our Privacy Notice, which explains our practices relating to the collection and use of your information through or in connection with our Website. Our use of your information is governed at all times by our Privacy Notice, which is incorporated into these Terms. You understand that through your use of the Website you consent to the collection and use of this information (as set forth in the Privacy Notice).
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of our Website, including any materials or information contained within the Website, is at your sole risk. Our Website, including any materials or information contained with the Website, is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Company and its affiliates, suppliers, licensors, and other related parties, and their respective officers, agents, representatives, and employees expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, statutory or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of data and non-infringement. Because some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, some of these exclusions may not apply to you.
- Company and its affiliates, suppliers, licensors, and other related parties, and their respective officers, agents, representatives, and employees make no warranty that (i) our Website will meet your requirements, (ii) Content available for download from the Website are free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties; (iii) our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure (including free from unauthorized access), provide continuous storage or access, or error-free, (iv) the results that may be obtained from the use of our Website will be accurate, complete or reliable, and (v) any errors in our Website will be corrected.
- Any Content downloaded, uploaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or business or loss of data that results from the download or upload of any such Content or the use of our Website.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from our Website shall create any warranty. Advice or information received by means of our Website should not be relied upon for significant personal, business, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your particular situation.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Company, its employees, officers, representatives, service providers, suppliers, licensors, and agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the use or inability to use the Website or the Content, information provided on or through the Website, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Website or the Content, information on or available through the Website, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on our Website; (v) the delay or failure in performance resulting from an act of force majeure, including without limitation, acts of god, natural disasters, communications failure, governmental actions, wars, strikes, labor disputes, riots, shortages of labor or materials, vandalism, terrorism, non-performance of third parties or any reasons beyond their reasonable control; or (vi) any other matter relating to our Website, even if Company or our authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Website is to stop using the Website.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation of liability, implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages set forth above, so this limitation of liability may not apply to you. If any part of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of the Company under such circumstances for liabilities that otherwise would have been limited shall not exceed one hundred (100) EUR.
Indemnity and Hold Harmless
By using this Website you agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective partners and advertising and promotions agencies, together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against all the liabilities, claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of your use of this Website, your breach or alleged breach of these Terms, and/or your breach or alleged violation of the patent, copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and, in such case, you shall agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of Cyprus, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Company's successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise. Unless a dispute would be governed by an applicable arbitration clause, you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located within county of Cyprus and hereby waive any objection to the convenience or propriety of venue therein. Provided however, that nothing herein shall prevent Company from bringing any action in the courts of any other jurisdiction.
How to Contact Us
Thank you for visiting our Website.