1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
In this Regulation, the terms and definitions, with the exception of the terms and definitions indicated in the rest of the text of this Regulation, are used with the following meanings:
Website – the website https://firelink.media
Owner of personal data – has the meaning determined by GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
The Company –Firelink Media Limited, a a limited liability company registered under the laws of Cyprus under registration number HE 393875. The registered address is 25 Martiou, 27, D.MICHAEL TOWER, Flat/Office 105A, Egkomi, 2408 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Personal data – has the meaning determined by GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
User – an individual user of the Website.
The consent of the subject of personal data – has the meaning determined by GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
The subject of personal data – has the meaning determined by GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
2. CONSENT. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
2.1 Consent. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent of the subject of personal data and on other legal grounds in strict accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and is stored in paper and/or electronic form.
2.2 The purpose of processing Personal data. The user, being the subject of personal data, provides the Company with his unambiguous consent/permission (hereinafter "Consent") for the following:
І. The processing of the User's personal data by the Company for the following actions to be taken:
- the implementation by the Company of its business activities, the offer by the Company and/or third parties of its services (any persons with whom the Company is in a contractual relationship (hereinafter referred to as "Third Parties"), including through direct contacts with the User, using means of communication, and/or the provision of services by the Company and Third Parties, including the conclusion, modification and/or fulfilment of any agreements, concluded with the Company and/or Third Parties and/or in connection with them;
- the provision of services by Third Parties in favour of the Company to perform its functions and/or to fulfil the contracts concluded by the Company with Third Parties;
- the protection of his/her rights and interests by the Company;
- to exercise the rights and fulfilment of obligations on other legal relations between the Company and the User by the Company.
ІІ. The transfer by the Company (distribution), including cross-border, of personal data to Third Parties, change, destruction of personal data or restriction of access to it, the inclusion of personal data in the personal database of the Company for the purpose specified in clause 2.2. of this Regulation and without the need to provide the User with written notification about the implementation of these actions.
The user provides his consent to the processing of personal data for the period that is necessary for the processing of personal data provided for by this Regulation.
4. PERSONAL DATA
According to the definition in clause 2.2. Provisions of the purpose of personal data processing, regulatory legal acts, current goals of economic activity, the Company processes the following personal data of Users:According to the definition in clause 2.2. Provisions of the purpose of personal data processing, regulatory legal acts, current goals of economic activity, the Company processes the following personal data of Users:
- Last name, first name and patronymic of the User;
- e-mail address;
- mobile telephone number;
- address (addresses) of registration and/or place of residence;
- links to social network accounts on the internet;
- other data/information provided by the User that allows him/her to be identified as an individual.
5. EXERCISING YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
To be in control of your personal data, you have the following rights:
Accessing / reviewing / updating / correcting your personal data. You have the right to review, edit, or change the personal data that you had previously provided to us. If you would like to receive a copy of data we process, please send us a data access request.
Deleting your personal data. You can request erasure of your personal data, as permitted by law. When you request deletion of your personal data, we will use reasonable efforts to honor your request. In some cases we may be legally required to keep some of the data for a certain time; in such an event, we will fulfill your request after we have complied with our obligations.
Objecting to or restricting the use of your personal data. You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or limit our use thereof.
Additional information for EEA-based users. If you are based in the European Economic Area, you have the following rights in addition to the above:
- The right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority. We would love you to contact us directly, so we could address your concerns. Nevertheless, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State where you reside, work or where the alleged infringement has taken place.
- The right to data portability. If you wish to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format, you can do so by requesting a copy of your personal data as described above.
To exercise any of the available to you privacy rights, please send a request to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please write to [email protected].